-
May 21st, 2005, 06:41 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Yep that is the link Raggz gave me a while back. Great stuff.
-
May 22nd, 2005, 08:24 AM
#12
Inactive Member
I think Raggz sent me the link to I downloaded their song and video.
Really good band I'd love to hear more from them.
-
May 23rd, 2005, 03:51 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Yeah as Sandi....I too pimped this band bigtime a few months ago...haha.
-
June 9th, 2005, 01:11 AM
#14
Inactive Member
I've got alot of tracks/ demo's from the new album. My buddy Chris Laney of zan Clan produced thier album. I even proof read some of the lyrics for them before they headed into the studio to take down the lead (vocal) tracks to ensure nothing was lost in translation or sounded odd in english. There's 2 songs that I thought rocked pretty good; 'Ticket" & "Needle In Your Eye" They're a good, tight band. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
June 9th, 2005, 05:25 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Great Swedish band !
Here you will find a link to "Riot in everyone" played live : Crashdiet"]http://quack.fanzone.org/okej_low.mpg]Crashdiet live[/URL]
-
June 9th, 2005, 05:28 AM
#16
Inactive Member
Great Swedish band !
There's a link to "Riot in everyone" played live http://quack.fanzone.org/okej_low.mpg
-
June 9th, 2005, 04:02 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Will let you all know Saturday how they were as im off to Download tomorrow and im really looking forward to seeing them,im coming home each night so i`ll try and get some pics up too,If anyone from these boards is about come and say hi (during Crash diets set in the small tent) i`ll be the guy in the recently aquired Vain T. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 9th, 2005, 05:23 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Just DL'ed some stuff... A Rocky Shades wetdream!
LOL! Sort of endearing to hear girls (Japanese-ishly)
scream during their live footage.
D.
-
June 9th, 2005, 06:29 PM
#19
Inactive Member
the best glam band at the moment i have the first demo's and knew this band for more than 2 years now, love it soo much, waitin for the album soo long
-
June 10th, 2005, 07:07 PM
#20
Inactive Member
They played "Download" today - got a report in from my friends that they fuckin' rocked!!
Hope they play some shows over here soon - my vinyl single with Riot in everyone / outta line is getting worn out!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks